Friday, August 28 2015
By Violet Flamingo on Friday, August 28 2015, 03:33 - Beauty
Tuesday, August 11 2015
By Violet Flamingo on Tuesday, August 11 2015, 01:14 - Beauty
- Calories 85.00 kal
- 0.90 g protein
- Fat 7 g
- 7.70 g carbohydrates
- Calcium (Ca) 10.00 mg
- Phosphorus (P) 20.00 mg
- Iron (Fe) 0.90 mg
- Vitamin A 180.00 S.I.
- Vitamin B1 0.05 mg
- Vitamin C 13.00 mg
- Water 84,30 mg
- 1.40 g fiber
Get ride of acne with avocado
- Prepare some avocado fruit
- Grab the meat content of the avocado fruit, or disposed of skin remaining avocados avocado juice making
- The skin of the avocados we already prepare those we take the rest of the meat still attached to the avocados, dikulit skin section in which we take
- Puree the avocado skin parts in already we take the
- DAB the skin with avocado puree that we've kekulit that we want to create a puree, such as masks, allow to dry, after that we wash with water until clean
Thursday, July 30 2015
By Violet Flamingo on Thursday, July 30 2015, 09:53 - Beauty
Any tips to get rid of acne with olive oil The right solution to get rid of acne and mark is to use natural materials, one alternative natural materials that we can use to solve the problem of acne and mark is the olive oil. Olive oil contains a wide variety of nutrients needed by the skin to merenegerasi well, so it is very effective to remove stains black spots due to acne scars in the skin, besides olive oil also contains antibakterial and antiseptic compounds is very high, both the content of this is effective to get rid of acne effectively.
Read too : 4 Benefits of Noni Fruit for a Healthy Body
Honey and olive oil mask
-First prepare the honey and olive oil to taste only. combine and mix the two ingredients until evenly distributed.
-Before using the blend, the better to clear the first areas of the face using SOAP special advance, it is useful so that the dirt didn't hamper the absorption of content of olive oil or honey. clean your face before, perform facial treatments to remove acne with natural olive and honey mask is very important, so do not get missed.
-After clean then you are applying the mixture evenly onto the skin area of the face that are problematic, if the difficulty of using a brush or cotton.
-So that the content can infuse optimally into the skin layers, then let sit for 30 minutes or until the mask dries.
-Last rinse the mask with warm water until clean.
Olive and Aloe Vera mask
-First prepare the olive oil to taste and tentuna Aloe Vera, Aloe Vera side and take the water in its saliva.
-Mix the olive oil with Aloe Vera that saliva evenly.
-Before using this natural mask, better clean the areas of the face using SOAP special advance. Like facial foam, face tonic and many more.
-If you have a really clean, then start applying the mask Aloe Vera gel and this the olive oil evenly onto the skin area which is problematic.
-Last use warm water to rinse the mask from the face until completely clean. Completed.
Friday, July 24 2015
By Violet Flamingo on Friday, July 24 2015, 08:21 - benefit of leafs
Friday, June 26 2015
By Violet Flamingo on Friday, June 26 2015, 07:23 - Beauty
How to use a potato mask correctly
Tuesday, April 28 2015
By Violet Flamingo on Tuesday, April 28 2015, 03:52 - benefit of leafs
Kelor Leaves benefits for health and nutrition source – You certainly have heard a proverb which says "the world is not as wide as kelor leaves". It is true of very small sized kelor leaves, but don't then assess something from penampilanya only, although very small, kelor leaves but the benefits to the health and kelor leaves the source of nutrients is very high.
According to a study of the kelor leaves, apparently obtained a surprising result, which leaves the content of vitamin kelor seven times more than oranges and lembih four times taller than the carrot. In addition it also contains potassium kelor leaves that are three times greater than on a banana, with a look that will surely already can't imagine us again how great efficacy kelor leaves for health and nutrition in the body.
But unfortunately the awareness about the benefits to the health of the kelor leaves Indonesia is very less, the eastern Indonesia region only recorded only that leverages the benefits of health and kelor leaves the source of these nutrients.
Well for those of you who want to stay fit, healthy body fit and energized, then konsumsilah kelor routinely leaves, but before you consume these leaves, check out the benefits for health and kelor leaf nutrition source here.
Kelor Leaves Benefits For Health And Nutrition Source
Here are some of the benefits of traditional medicine as kelor leaves to cure all kinds of diseases:
1. Leaves kelor ringworm or able to heal herpes wounds fester, and mashed his way to subtle kelor leaves, and then paste on the skin that are problematic.
2. highly nutritious kelor Leaves to prevent and treat the disease chicken shortsighted.
3. Leaves kelor is very effective for treating jaundice (hepatitis).
4. Contents of the antiseptic and antibakterial found in the leaves of the kelor, be very effective to treat digestive problems, such as intestinal worms, diarrhea, constipation and much more.
5. If your eyes are red due to irritants such as dust, dirt, smoke and so on, then use the kelor leaves to cope with it, due to the womb sedative found in the leaves of the kelor is very effective to overcome the irritation.
6. With very low levels of purin, accompanied by a very good cholesterol content is high, it will be very effective for preventing and treating disease, cholesterol, diabetes, rheumatism and many more.
That's some of the benefits for health and kelor leaf nutrition source, to obtain the benefits of the kelor leaves, you can create a refined cuisine of the kelor leaf, or it could be boiled directly and You drink it regularly.
Such a review on the benefits to the health and kelor leaf nutrition source. May be useful.
Thursday, April 9 2015
By Violet Flamingo on Thursday, April 9 2015, 08:22 - Beauty
9 Benefits Leaves Breadfruit for Health
Wednesday, February 25 2015
By Violet Flamingo on Wednesday, February 25 2015, 00:18 - Beauty
Thursday, December 18 2014
By Violet Flamingo on Thursday, December 18 2014, 08:11 - Beauty
Who says you can’t do your own facial treatments at home? Sure, it is impossible for you to do laser treatment or collagen injection on your own, considering that you don’t have the skills as well as the equipments. However, if you like having mixing up natural ingredients to come up with great product that can help you clear out the skin and deliver fresher look, this is the best time to try the natural remedies.
The DIY Cleansing Procedure
Not many people have the luxury of going to spa or skin clinic to get their skin treated. Most of us are too dead busy or simply don’t have the money for such luxury. It’s okay, because you can purchase the facial treatment products and do it at home.
The basic facial treatment is generally scrubbing (some people also call it exfoliating) and having facial mask on. Doing this is basically easy, as long as you follow these steps:
Make sure to clean your face first. You can wash it with special facial soap or use a cleanser to pick up the dirt, oil, and grime.
Cleansing your face in the regular way won’t guarantee removing all the dirt away. That’s why you need to scrub it. There are lots of facial scrub products that you can buy and then apply at home. They come in different scents, types, forms, and sizes. If you have the time, you can make your own scrub from natural ingredients, but it does take time and extra efforts in preparation.
Once the scrubs have removed the dead skin cells, wash your face with warm water. it helps cleansing out better and it opens up the skin pores.
Prepare a bowl of hot water – it is okay to use boiled water – and a big towel. Place your face on top of the bowl and cover everything with the towel. Your face will get a sauna-like treatment to open up the pores.
Once your pores are open, you can apply facial mask. Again, you can purchase the products or make one by your own. Just make sure to apply the mask evenly on the face, and leave it for about 30 minutes before cleansing it off with warm water. After the mask is removed thoroughly with warm water, switch to cold water – which will close off the pores. Wash your face and neck thoroughly. You should feel refreshing sensation.
Dab your face with soft facial towel. Don’t rub, or you may aggravate already sensitive skin. That’s all! Your treatment is done and you can enjoy the fresh and firm skin.
Some simple facial equipment are created and designed in case you are interested in trying. The general one is this holder with different head brushes that are claimed to help you with your facial activities. You can change the head brushes to clean your skin, and since this device is running on batteries and moves on its own, you simply hold it close to your face and enjoy the sensation. A set of this facial equipment isn’t too expensive, but you will need to take care of them – cleaning out the brushes, make sure that there are no trapped grime or dirt, etc – if you want to get the best and most hygienic result. Because of this reason, some people choose to use the manual way – using their own hands – so they won’t have to deal with extra efforts of maintaining and caring for the equipment.
Home Remedies Recipes
There are different sides of opinions when it comes to facial treatments and care. Some people prefer having professional work done by aesthetician because the result is obvious and fast, while some prefer having their own DIY work at home by using natural ingredients because of the very small possibility of side effects. It doesn’t matter which one you choose because they are both good and truly work to improve the condition of the skin as well as affecting your appearance. Of course, you need to remember that each one has its own perks and downsides. Choosing for chemical procedures may produce faster result, but the possibility of side effect is bigger; not to mention the possibility that the procedure doesn’t suit you. On the other hand, going for natural remedies may reduce the possibility of side effects, but the procedure takes longer time to show results, so you need to be patient and make sure to implement regular treatment.
Here are some natural recipes that you want to try for your regular treatments:
Honey recipe. Honey contains the healthiest and most natural contents; that’s why it is suitable for facial treatment. You can use honey alone or mix it up with other ingredients. Make sure to open up the pores by applying warm cloth that has been soaked in warm water on your face. Apply honey on your face and neck and leave it. Cleanse it after 20 to 30 minutes and you can feel the instant refreshing effect. Do this once a week and enjoy the result.
Banana mask, which is generally made for combating wrinkles. You can mash the banana or mix it up with honey. Apply the paste evenly on your face and leave it for 30 minutes. Wash your face with warm water.
Egg and lemon facial mask. Mix a white egg and half lemon. Apply it evenly on your face and leave it overnight. Wash it with warm water the next morning.
Grape cleanser. Split 3 grapes and rub the fleshy parts on your face and neck. Cleanse it off with cool water.
Cucumber mask. Mash a cucumber and strain the water. Mix the water with sugar and keep it in the refrigerator. Apply the mixture whenever you want to and leave it for 15 minutes. Wash your face with cool water. This mixture can also be used as natural scrubs on other parts of your body; try it and see how it makes your skin firm, bright, and soft.
Wednesday, December 17 2014
By Violet Flamingo on Wednesday, December 17 2014, 08:45 - Beauty
People have the freedom to choose whatever kind of facial treatments they like. You can go to professional aesthetician and have different procedures done to you. But if you are rather low on the budget, trying homemade facial treatments can also help. The main importance is the fact that you care about yourself, you know how to take care of yourself, and you are doing things and activities believed to improve your appearance and look; thus, boosting your confidence level to the maximum level.
Why Homemade Treatments?
The idea isn’t about the homemade system, but the focus of treating yourself. With exposure to pollution, harsh sunrays, stress, workloads, and so many other stressful things, taking a break to care for yourself is important. Not only it will improve your look and appearance, it is also good for the soul. Having a me-time is crucial, if you want to stay sane and logical in this busy and hectic world.
Moreover, not everyone is ecstatic with the idea of having to deal with chemical substances and treatments. Not everyone is comfy with the idea of injecting themselves with a special solution, applying chemical-based lotion, or dealing with laser or other high tech equipments to avoid saggy skin or skin blemishes. That’s why homemade treatment is created and designed. You may have to wait patiently as homemade treatment won’t be able to provide overnight result, but with regular application and treatment, the result will be visible and long lasting. Not to mention that you don’t have to worry about side effects because the possibility will be small – almost none.
The general benefits of having homemade facial treatments are:
- The money-friendly treatment. Most of the ingredients are available around you. They are easily purchased and found, and they don’t cost a fortune. Simply buy whatever you need and start mixing and matching, and you can expect good and natural result.
- They truly work. Allow them to work and you can have natural outcome that won’t disappoint you or your spending. As long as you are committed to the treatment and have regular application – at least once a week, but for better result, it is better to do it twice a week – you should be able to see the result within two weeks.
- They are flexible. You can combine any ingredients that you want. Plus, you can do treatment for as long as you please or whenever you have time to spare.
- The possibility of side effects is very little. Because you are using natural ingredients and the inclusion of chemical substance is almost none, you won’t have to worry about side effects. This is the main reason why people with sensitive skin like to do this treatment.
Among the many natural ingredients, honey has been used since ancient time. Raw honey contains all the natural and healthy substance that will do good things for the skin. Cleopatra, for instance, liked to include honey in her beauty treatment and care, so there is nothing wrong about imitating her method, is it?
The great thing about honey is its flexibility. You can use one raw honey and combine it with different ingredients to produce different results.
- Honey for acne. Simply combine raw honey with cinnamon and then apply the paste to the face as a mask. Leave it for around 30 minutes before you can wash it thoroughly. Both these ingredients have natural antibacterial property that can kill the bacteria responsible for the acne. However, cinnamon can be quite irritating for sensitive skin. Try a patch of cinnamon on the back of your hand and test whether you have sensitive skin or not.
- Honey for dry skin. Mixing raw honey, mashed avocado, and plain yoghurt can help. Apply them on the face and leave it for 30 minutes before cleansing it off. Avocado and yoghurt are rich in fat, which is a good natural moisturizer for the skin. The lactic acid from yoghurt will stimulate collagen production, refine pores, and make your skin smooth.
- Honey for sensitive skin. Mix aloe Vera and raw honey, apply it to your face, and leave it for 20 minutes. Aloe Vera is good for inflammation. It soothes the skin, which makes it perfect for sensitive skin.
- Honey for dark spots and scars. Mixing raw honey and lemon juice can help hiding all those imperfections. Leave the solution of your face for 30 minutes and then wash it off. Lemon juice is a natural exfoliator that can make scars fade away and make your skin brighter. Although this solution won’t make the scars or spots go away immediately, it will produce flawless result after several applications.
Various Recipes to Try
Of course, there are still hundreds of other recipes that you can try for your skin type. You can do experiments to see which one you like the most.
- Banana mask. It will deliver the same result as Botox treatment, although it may take longer time. Use ripe banana and turn it into mashed and smooth paste. Apply the paste to your face and neck, and leave it for about 20 minutes before rinsing it off with cold water. You can also mix honey, banana, and plain yoghurt to deliver fresher feel.
- Vinegar mask. Vinegar is a good natural cleanser. You can mix water with apple cider vinegar as cleansing solution and use it after washing off your face. It will tighten the pores and cleanse the skin thoroughly. You can also create a mask by mixing water and cider vinegar. Apply the paste to your paste and leave it dry. Then, wash it off with warm water. You will feel fresher, softer, and tighter sensation – and you can achieve it without medical procedure at all!
- Milk mask. Make a paste by mixing water with powdered milk. Apply the paste to your face, leave it dry, and then wash it off using warm water.
- Oatmeal mask. Mix hot water and oatmeal – make sure that the water isn’t boiling. After leaving it set for 3 minutes, add in honey, plain yoghurt, and egg white. Apply the paste to your face, leave it for 15 minutes, and wash it off with warm water.
Friday, December 12 2014
By Violet Flamingo on Friday, December 12 2014, 09:33 - Beauty
Genes, lifestyle, environment, and sunrays can make the aging process goes faster. There are many ways on preventing aging process, such as by avoiding tanning salons, decreasing your skin’s exposure to the sun, using sunscreen with SPF 15 until 30, or doing facial treatments for aging. With this facial treatment, your skin will look younger as well as fresher than before.
Before doing this facial treatment, there are things that you need to do. First, it’s better to ask your dermatologists first. And second, if necessary, it’s also better to make sure those professionals in a reputable and insured beauty salon’ll treat you. And third, even though you’re satisfied with the result, you shouldn’t do anti-aging facial treatments more than once a month. This will reduce the possibility of experience side effects by doing anti-aging facial treatments.
Actually, you can find collagen in your skin. However, as the age is gained, collagen starts decreasing. It causes sagging skin and wrinkles. In this facial treatment, usually your skin will be cleansed first, then continue with exfoliating, and finally giving collagen cream. Collagen is beneficial for tightening your skin as well as making it look younger. As the result, you’ll get rejuvenated, fresh, and glowing skin. For women whose age is more than 25, it’s better to do this facial treatment regularly. But before doing this facial treatment, it’s better to do allergy test.
There are also other facial treatments for aging that mainly focus on using collagen. For maximizing the collagen in your skin, other facial treatments can use laser therapy or radio waves.
This becomes one of the most favorite facial treatments for slowing down the aging process. Microdermabrasion is also considered to be one of the most effective and easy facial treatments for anti-aging. It’s because the easy way to make return your skin’s youthfulness is by removing the dead cells from outer layer of your facial skin. By using tiny crystals or micro particles in a vacuum, this facial treatment makes the dead cells disappear, even for the most difficult ones. After doing microdermabrasion, it’s possible for your skin to get redness; sometimes it even can be painful and you feel like your skin is being burnt. As the result, especially for people who have sensitive skin, it’s better to ask the dermatologists first.
Peeling Your Skin
Skin peeling is one of the facial treatments for aging that can be done both in beauty salons and home. There are also different levels of peeling your skin – from the superficial until the deeper level. Many people love this facial treatment because this can decrease the damages caused by sunrays and fine lines. Peeling your skin includes the process of removing the dead skin cells, and then it continues with leaving the new skin cells arise. However, it’s not recommended to try skin-peeling products without asking your dermatologists first. Some products may work to your friends, but it doesn’t mean they will work for your facial skin too. It’s because you may have different skin type with different skin problem with your friends. Even though many people are satisfied with the result of skin peeling products that are sold in the store, it doesn’t mean you should stop being aware about the products. Similar like microdermabrasion, you should do the skin peeling once in a month.
Thursday, December 11 2014
By Violet Flamingo on Thursday, December 11 2014, 04:46 - Beauty
Every woman loves facial treatments. Those are must-do rituals for women. Facial treatments are the better way to get your skin massaged, rejuvenated, and treated with professionals and great products. As the result, your skin will be better than before – even more amazing than you’ve imagined before. Regular facial treatments will make your skin glowing, smooth, and healthy.
Before going to the parlor, it’s better to know which types of facial treatments that suits you. And every parlor usually has its own specialties on facial treatments. It’s better to know your skin type first, so you’ll get clear information about what facial treatments that you should do and avoid.
Basic Facial Treatments
If you’re a beginner on facial treatments, you should try this one. This facial treatment will make your skin fresh, glowing, and moist. Usually your skin will be cleansed, toned, moisturized, and protected. If you have blackheads, whiteheads, or dead cells, this facial treatment usually includes removing it process. This facial treatment is suitable for all skin types; even teenagers can have this treatment.
Anti-aging Facial Treatments
It’s never too late to look younger. This is one of the types of facial treatments that are often done by women. If you have this treatment, your face will surely look younger and fresher than before. Moreover, this treatment also works by slowing down the aging process, improving your skin tone, and fixing your skin’s texture. There are many procedures for this facial treatment, such as by cleansing your skin, giving your skin collagen cream or alpha hydroxyl cream, exfoliating your skin, massaging, and many more. Collagen cream will improve your skin ability to tighten the skin, while hydroxyl cream will make your skin brighter.
Acne Facial Treatments
Acne can be a problem for adults and teenagers. It’s important to do this facial treatment, especially for people who have oily or acne-prone skin. This facial treatment also can be used for reducing blemishes and breakouts. Besides decreasing the acne’s severity, acne facial treatments also can decrease the redness, inflammation, and cleanse the pores. Usually this facial treatment should be done regularly for controlling the oil and acne. Procedures that are often done in the acne facial treatment are deep cleansing, steaming, exfoliating, and other additional treatments. Before doing this facial treatment, it’s better to ask your dermatologist first.
Sensitive Skin Facial Treatments
Sometimes sensitive skin can be uncomfortable – it gets red and irritated easily. If you treat it wrongly by using many different skin products, it will make your skin even more sensitive and painful. If you have this skin type, it’s better to do facial treatment for sensitive skin. Similar like other types of facial treatments, your skin usually will be cleansed and treated with light ingredients that won’t hurt your skin. This facial treatment will reduce the redness and strengthen your skin.
Condition of the environment changes our facial skin. It’s important to prevent your facial skin from free radicals, sun ray, pollution, and the others. With this facial treatment, you’ll facial skin will get treatment with green tea or Vitamin C. Antioxidant facial treatment will make your skin rejuvenated, fresh, and glowing. For women who often spend most of their time outside, this facial treatment should be done.